Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:05   #589
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
wow

The 1up propoganda squad out in full force today.

So many lies, half truths, twisted truths, inaccuracies & out of context comments its almost overwhelming.

I start out in an arguement over hypocrisy & now they have us merged.
I hope no-one got hurt jumping to conclusions so quickly.

We couldn't just have an enjoyable debate about the basic hypocrisy of what you claim to be right or wrong?
I guess civility & logic was to much to hope for.
It started out so promising & now seems to just be a case of who-ever yells the loudest wins.

No Mazz i'm not looking for justification. I was looking for a solid arguement for your case.
Whatever course of action we take, I don't care what you think we'll do & I certainly don't have to justify my actions to you or your propoganda team.

Well my question never got answered, we don't know what is acceptable or not. So I think it's safe to assume mazz will let us know if he sees it.

:-) probably right after he lets the PA support team know.
Well done on avoiding every single point I made whilst still managing to come accross as a 12 year old in a point scoring argument.

I feel humbled, I really do.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote