Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 12:59   #581
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The obvious point to make at this juncture is that not many alliance players are happy with the support rule, especially when tags are involved.

To me I think a "safe interpretation" (i.e. what I think the rule means) is thus:

- DLR can attack as they please - "alliance cooperation" fits nicely under this.
- DLR can defend fleetcatches - "alliance cooperation" has been used for this in the past, and I don't see why anyone shouldn't
- if DLR/ND were participating in inter tag day to day defending, that I think is something that is harder to justify.

If DLR/ND have any sense, they'll restrict their inter tag activity to the top 2 categories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles

And if we start fleetcatching a DLR or two daily, what then?
First, I agree with Lokken's interpretation.

In my eyes it would be fine for ND to defend because fleetcatches take special priority in the relationship between two separate alliances. It's give and take, if there was a big fleetcatch on a NDer then I would expect DLR to reciprocate by retalling all of the planets involved in the fleetcatch.