View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 23:41   #206
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
What you are suggesting doesn't make any sense. I may enter into a deal with the expectation that it is for the long term (lets try the mortgage example again!), but why do I have to continue that deal if the environment changes?

The answer to that is obvious. I do not need to agree to multiple short deals when I have an intention to build a relationship with an alliance for the long term. If that doesn't work out on either side for whatever reason then why should we feel bad about adjusting the terms or the overall agreement. Many times alliances have dropped naps with p3ng when we had agreed to round long deals which suited both sides at the time (santa has twice to satisfy members attacking fat p3ng at the eor).

I infact find dealing with people like bows and nd somewhat infuriating (hence why I push this pain on to booji now). Your idea of clever deals with clever terms does nothing to build trust with me. There's always some form of get out clause or a view of "lets not make this too long" with a complete lack of commitment. If we want to talk about trust, then your idea of a deal certainly offers none of that for me. Let's also be practical here, you forgot this round your deal had even expired with p3ng. So who is really gaining here?

We should not forget any deal is struck between 2 parties, with 2 separate views. Many times I may ask for terms longer than the other party wants, therefore we have to agree on a set tick.
Sometimes we agree to NAP/work with someone, saying that we want to stick to it EOR but only sticking to our 2week/1week maximum lengths because we dont want to end up ruining the whole universal political flow, much like Norse/Ult/App did this round.
We play planetarion with nothing more than a week to week plan, or a day to day plan sometimes, we dont hold grudges or avoid working with someone because they were annoying us last round or earlier on in the round.
Its quite diffrent "backstabbing" someone for short term gains than just letting a tick set deal run out because they are too far ahead of everyone else.
Ive always been very honest in my dealings, thats why people easily get annoyed with dealing with BowS. If we say we might hit Ult, or that we are considering to hit Apprime does not mean we are planning to do it, but that its always a option, and Apprime/Ultores can do what they want with that information.
Last round apprime choose to SK all BowS members because i told CarDi that if they didnt do any political moves, we could end up hitting Apprime if there was no other options. How he understood it was that he was threatned at gunpoint by me

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote