Thread: Go Munster! :D
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:40   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Go Munster! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Finally we've managed to win the European Cup, the pinacle of European club rugby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I have no idea what this thread is talking about but it sounds like its related to some crap [sport] so you should tag it as such.
You're not the sharpest tack in the box are you?