Thread: Go Munster! :D
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2006, 18:32   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Go Munster! :D

Finally we've managed to win the European Cup, the pinacle of European club rugby and by god does it feel good!
I watched the match with a crowd of 15,000+ on a giant screen in Limerick city and I don't think my feet even touched the ground when we won. 60,000 were over in Cardiff for the match and they're expecting something in the region of 75,000+ at the homecoming tomorrow.
I suspect there'll be a danger of this city running out of alcohol tonight, and I doubt there'll be many making it to work on Monday.
I'm off down to Jerry Flannerys (one of the players) pub, I doubt it's even going to close tonight. Plus the barman said there's a good chance the cup will make an appearance there tonight when the team gets back.
I state that it's now my main goal to drink from that bog ass cup :P