View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 16:35   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double standards ahoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
I disagree with the absoluteness you and (partly) Nodrog make this point. I dont say you both are completely wrong - but you are oversimplifying it.
Simplifying things is what separates us from the animals. Except the retarded ones I guess.

Quote:
On the other hand - after beeing in the business for over a decade now, i doubt there is any legal "free" market at all. There are so many restrictions, regulations and limitations that its rather difficult to talk about "free" market or "free" price finding.
Of course there isn't.

Quote:
Honestly - i have no clue what you want to say with that or how it applies to what i wrote. At the end of this post, i fear we talk about different things here
That was more of a general query of zhukov's intentions in creating this thread rather than questioning anything you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
A "free" market in the absolute sense is a bit like the theological problem of omnipotence (could God make a stone so heavy even he couldn't lift it?) and ultimately disappears in a puff of logic. Rules against subsidies or monopolies are pretty much anti-free market (in a free market why wouldn't people be able to sell their goods for whatever price they want?) but at the same time are in place to support the notion of a free market.
Nah dude just because people create shit rules to support a cool system doesn't make the system less cool. It's like saying because people might create rules forcing everyone to vote democracy must be self-contradictory.