View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:27   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
what the **** is your point? he didnt get injured so you can't even be forgiven for being emotive and talking shite.

-----------------
I'd like to know who added that to my reputation. Stop being a child and just admit who you are.

To reply to your secret post - my point is I was so scared that my brother was hurt or worse, I feel for the people involved in this, so I wouldn't joke about it. It's not talking shite - it's talking sense. Now be brave and admit who you are
i wish it had been me.

kudos to whomever it was.