Thread: Youre Fired!
View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:18   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Youre Fired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Who watched it last night?

Ahmed is so ****ing irritating - could you imagine working with the guy? He doesnt' seem to understand that other people might have an opinion... "yeah i have a name for us - the a-team!" "ok yeah but like i said, the a-team" "yeah but the a-team captures all of that" "look guys what about the a-team?" "seriously, the a-team". GET THE HINT.
Humanity would be considerably better off if Syed were hit by a bus.

In fact, the programme would have been so much more entertaining if they'd used some of the brains they're all supposed to have, realised that Syed was a colossal tosspot, let him have his way with the name, voted him team leader and let him make such an arse of himself that he'd be lucky to get a job as a sewer cleaner let alone a captain of industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And there's a girl who is just a dick and I couldn't imagine working with. She bounces around and jumps up and down when she wins or does well. She slouches and is actually quite masculine. The ugly one with the frizzy hair - does anyone know who I mean? She's annoying too.
Jo.

And believe me, you're not alone. For instance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Times
Still, it was clear that crazed ambition has made some of the contestants monster-worthy of Doctor Who. Well, they had me cringing from behind the sofa. Syed, a self-styled “business bad boy”, constantly repeated something as if that made it right. Something as simple as a ringing telephone caused bouncing paroxysms in the hyperactive Jo.
Was Jo also the one who tried to have a go at Sir Alan and ended up just looking like a spoilt child? I can't remember if that was her.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote