View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2009, 08:46   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: To save planetarion

'Application: Warbook
Users:
37,785 monthly active users - 3 friends'

Integration with facebook is probably one of the biggest changes we could make and fortunately it's being done!

But the game has to be made more accessible to new players.

They should have enough scans to be able to attack without an alliance, the shipstats should probably be simplified (there are several superfluous columns that can be removed without affecting depth) and protection should probably be shortened.

I don't agree with cutting alliance memberlimit to 30-40.

Alliances need several scanners, BCs, DCs etc. By cutting membercap you're just increasing the officer per member ratio required to work, ie you're effectively reducing the number of slots available for people who just want to play. In r29 there were about 755 players in allies I know can organise something. This round there's about 940. Higher membercaps don't seem to hurt.

Alternatively, if I was running an alliance, I'd just split us up into several tags and all the lower membercap would have achieved is to fragment a community.

Last edited by Gate; 12 Feb 2009 at 09:01.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote