View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2014, 13:22   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R56 prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
lokken plz you make it sound like there is pre-round block vs spore. you should know ultores dont make pre round blocks, thats just bad politics.
OK, last round your HC got caught out completely cold by a surprise move from Spore, and lost the round within the space of a couple of weeks, making you completely lose hope before half the round was over. Given that this happened, I'd hardly rule out the idea of your HC playing 'bad politics'. Ultores v Spore was a losing battle for Ultores for political reasons, yet they persisted with it for hundreds of ticks, instead of doing something different to try and get them back in the fight for #1.

Not that what I've described is bad by the way: the idea of Ultores fencing (current view of good politics) as the strongest alliance strikes me as not the way to play it.

Last edited by lokken; 14 Mar 2014 at 13:28.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote