View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 13:54   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I don't use the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Car lovers forget that they can encounter any number of hold-ups during their journeys. Accidents will slow down any motorway to a snail's pace, roadworks force you down to 40 mph (and those pesky average speed cameras make you stick to it), and rush-hour on the M25 is the entire reason why automatic cars were invented.
The main reason I use my car is because it goes from door to door.
If I lived right next to a station (well I do, but not many trains stop there) and I was going somewhere next to a station then I'd perhaps get a train. Unless it's a hell of a lot cheaper to drive (which it is normally) or the train took longer. Or wasn't at ideal times etc etc.
You're also really restricted in the times you can go.

What do you do if you're stuck in traffic on the way to the station? You miss your train/bus and it adds on more time to your journey.

To get to work I have the choice of Bus or Car.
Despite living near a station, and working near a station, I'd need to get a train into manchester and then back out - probably taking me over an hour and a half. a Bus (which pretty much goes the same route I drive) takes 45 minutes. I drive it in 15-30 depending on the traffic.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote