View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 12:57   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I don't use the train

I travel regularly on coaches (both Megabus and National Express) and trains between Cardiff and London. Coaches are almost always on time unless you're coming back into London during the evening rush-hour, in which case you can expect to be half an hour late. But this is guaranteed, once you've done the journey a couple of times you can just plan for it.

Trains I rarely have any problems with. They usually leave on time, and if you get delayed mid-journey they'll do their best to speed up once past the affected area.

Car lovers forget that they can encounter any number of hold-ups during their journeys. Accidents will slow down any motorway to a snail's pace, roadworks force you down to 40 mph (and those pesky average speed cameras make you stick to it), and rush-hour on the M25 is the entire reason why automatic cars were invented.