View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2006, 10:37   #16
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: I should have been in bed hours ago

Quote:
Death #367 - Cause of Death: Electrocuted
Witnesses said Flick, who was a 2005 graduate of Cudahy High School, was at the building with friends when he wrapped his legs around the balcony's banister and, with both hands, grabbed nearby electrical wires.

Milwaukee Police Capt. Deb Davidoski said Flick appeared to have died from electrocution, rather than the fall. She said alcohol might have been a factor.
She’s probably right.

Quote:
Death #365 - Cause of Death: Train

Valdez was trying to cross the tracks after ducking under the crossing barriers, lowered because of the oncoming train, authorities said.
Quote:
Death #323 - Cause of Death: Train (Listening to ipod when hit)
The last two I quoted because they deal with trains, and it amazes me that someone would duck under the crossing barrier, I mean I’d rather have to run to catch up than attempt to outrun the train. The second because of the stupidity involved of not just listening to music, which would prevent you from hearing a train from behind, but walking with his head down, preventing him from seeing the train that hit him.