View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:49   #13
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planet Alliance I dentification

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
And how long have you been playing this game Chika. You will notice a number of thread on the various forums about people bashing smaller players and how its killing the game and then yo think that this info wouldnt be exploited. If you dont you are extreamly naive.

Also smaller alliances ill often rely heaverly on a small core of players to gain a good rank and then drag the others up. Now if you see a player from Coven sitting in the top 100 surrounded by 1up players which one will you end upo hitting, you will hit the coven planet not the 1up as its an easier target.

Now I know your going to say, that happens anyway as we gather our intel however thats not the same. An alliance gathers the intel on you its that alliance who has it, if another alliance needs it its work for them to do. Its not giving everyone this info.

The small alliance have a hard enough time as it is without making their game harder.

I can understand your view wakey. But for it to have any water, it would mean that PA have one of the crappiest communities on the inet. We aren't the crapiest community. This idea has been proven to work in vast other games. It can work here also.
Noone thought showing a planets race would work when PAX was introduced. Look we deal with it. Its way easier to pick out the easy cath target now, but it actually fit. I think the same goes for showing alliance tags. You joined the alliance because you thought they could protect you, or to have fun, or to learn the game. Whats the harm of not showing that you are idd a part of that alliance.