View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 12:32   #12
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Planet Alliance I dentification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
how come in other games public tags do not result in complete and utter bashing of the smaller tags and the tag-less.

surely for example if a small alliance demonstrated to the community that it wa sbeing bashed by the bigger alliances the community would take action - or are the current players of this game really that selfish?
I think you have got it... the playerbase is (on the whole) selfish and unpleasant.

If tags were never taken away I wouldn't complain. It was something I liked in the earlier rounds and with so many players, it wasn't so much of a problem. Now we have 2K players, it will unfortunately be a problem due to the mentality of the majority of these players.

Funny how so many players claim that alliances are their only reason for playing and will quit if anything happens to balance the game away from alliances, its often these players who refuse to tag.

Its a real shame that you cannot display your alliance colours with pride!

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote