View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 01:25   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What has Chuckles been up to?

I don't think it's necessarily complete nonsense.

Charles isn't psychologically normal, due to the whole "sensitive child with bullying father, cold mother, bad public school experience stuff". He has servants to do every little thing for him, more than any other royal if I recall correctly. It's not hard to imagine him, alone and lonely with his most trusted manservant, receiving a massage, ordering him to do "extras" and getting it. Another servant catches them at it...

so the defence atm seems to be another employee of Charles saying "I don't believe he did it because he told me so, and the man saying he did it can't be trusted..." but then he would say that wouldn't he?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote