View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:40   #33
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Amsterdam Planetarion Meet

A'dam meets totaly rock from personal experience. =)

First time I ever landed there, I think 4 years back with my PA land m8 Tapper we went out downtown for beers & sum PA chatting with our alliance (Lithyn) leaders, SilverBullet and playetz. The lesson (besides my early prejudice towards PA players thinkin they're punch of geekz) from that day was realising the dutch beer's fading affect against the language barrier, since as many know fluent english isn't 1 of our strong abilities

Since we, Ğragons, have a habit of getting together irl as much as possible me and Jurgen thought we should go pay a visit beyond our own borders to meet "The Others". So on my second visit a year later we flew to Bryssels to hook up with Berten and hopped to first train to A'dam to meet cypher, rob- and Biusa (who took a flight straight to A'dam). After reaching the destination Berten took a train to meet up with the rest while me and Jurgen decided we weren't up for extra travelling. So we continued drinkin heavily and got tired waiting for ppls' arrival. The idea of vanishing into crowd was too tempting, therefore we figured there could be sum babes & weed out there for us. Sumhow after leaving trainstation all bloody wasted the first thing we managed to do was to get totally lost into Red Light District losing all track of whereabouts. The last thing I remember is explaining cypher how to find us and luckily they sumhow did. It turned out rob got even more drunk and his parents had to come get him home and luckily they were kind enough to host us for a few nights over. We continued from there to greet The_Ace & Greenhills to another town, but that's another story..

Last summer on my 3rd visit there with MacTanZu we had ~20-30 ppl on the meeting list to encounter with. Sadly *c0ugh* we were naive enough to think we'd be able to book tickets in a week's notice at any given date. It started to look we wouldn't come at all, but mac found flight through Copenhagen to A'dam with 1 day notice and we booked it. Lacked time to inform about the arrival so over half of the friends supposed to come never made it. Well here r sum photos of the night and ppl who made it:

http://rkz.fotopic.net/ - Hopefully no1 will mind me pasting this

Thx to: Greenhills Rikard SeqZ Cain MaxiMillian cypher linda rob- we had a blast night. =)
(and soz for those that due our lazyness didn't get added on that list.). Also met Inforza l8r on but unfortunately he never made it to the pictures.

It's become close to tradition for me now. So many cool dutchiez around there, who r mostly fantastic ppl will certainly make sure there'll b more visits to come.

Special thx to Rob for being the bestest host & dutchie I know. <3

G'luck with ya meeting Kloopy I'm sure u'll have gr8 time.
(ps Be careful with that famed street there coz it can look like a maze if u r sightseeing in drunkess; )

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote