View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2008, 02:36   #77
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabba
as one of the DC's in Denial i can confirm the fking high incs some nights. mostly got uncoverd. was taking an eternity to scroll down the def page.
afaik most alliances had uncovered incs this round.
Specially with the orders "do not defend alliances 'insert allyname' in galaxy".
Even NoX had those days.
We had maybe 35-40 or so average defcalls per night (calls, not hostile fleets, teamups). And stoom DE incs where hard to stop. From personal experiance i know that my 560k corsairs kept away random gal raids from other alliances, but stoom even launched on those sairs.
I heard some rumours that not only DeNox didn't have uncovered calls, but aswell others did. As stats where so, that most ships where attacking. So either alliance told members not to attack and def, or keep some calls uncovered. as some great def ships where used for attack aswell. What i want to say is, that you needed 2-3 fleets to cover a call. Even with 75 members you ran out of fleets at some point, when heavy incs. And again from my personal experiance i can say that New Dawn for example needed 3-5 fleets to cover my FR/DE incs, cause of EMP enough and kill enough, so i would not want to land.

Just my 5 cents

OlaTa