View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 14:37   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Job] Application form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Also, you can mention how your new-found love has caused you to become a more well-rounded person who pursues a wide range of activities and hobbies rather than spending time on the internet catching up with your old IRC friends who have supported you for years and made you the person that you are. Faggot.
Hay Gordie you want to know something WHACK? Our dear friend Peter also says it's not definite that he can come to the Summer Meet and the reason he's given is HE'S SHORT OF CASH. There aren't enough smileys to represent how I feel! He's definitely dropped to below you in my top 10 internet friends list.

(i'd have replied to you properly dace but your inbox is full up!)