View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 10:50   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Article on the Big Four and English Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If football is about passion and all that jazz and not just a big merchandising exercise, then why not just support your local non-league team and ignore the nonsense in the press?
Incedentally where I live now my local non league team is Chasetown who I watch every other week or so. I go down for a pint and a chat and to watch some brutal football.

But saying that Villa is my local team, in strictest terms even counting Non league. Family are Villa etc.

The problem with non league football is that you can pay somewhere between £5-10 for a ticket.

A ticket down the Villa costs £10-20 at the moment, more for a "top 4 club" as then glory hunters pop down and we sell out, thus inflated prices.

They can't compete. To put simply money isn't trickling down the way it should.