Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 00:34   #121
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: donation whores

A wonderful definition which, amusingly enough, wouldn't have even vaguely applied to the situation for which the support planets rule, and that horrible phrase "unfair benefit", was introduced. In detail though, considering I didn't bother going into it much at all bar pointing out how horribly arbitrary it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Unfair is when someone is allowed to gain a huge lead over someone else through other means than the core gameplay or by means that havent yet been thought of within the core gameplay which offer them a major advantage over everyone else.
Core Gameplay: Attacking, Defending, Cov-ops, Scanning.
A huge lead? You seem to imply that, for you, this is a 100% lead. So I'd take it that if they delayed it until say sunday evening, when the #2 planet was 470k score, and donated the resources to him you'd have no problem with it?

Ignoring the fact that you just invented the phrase "core gameplay" in terms of PA, and that all of those parts of the game were not in fact considered equally significant, or even in the same category of significance...actually wait I'd rather not ignore that. Regardless of the "intentions" of the game designers I'm pretty sure you don't get to decide which bits of the game are "core" elements.

Christ alone only knows what you mean by "or by means that havent yet been thought of within the core gameplay". Sounds exactly like the sort of wording someone would include in order to ban xp-whoring to be honest. Or anything creative or original whatsoever. You must be a pretty boring human being. Do you perhaps have a job in the civil service?