Thread: 11/11/11
View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2011, 14:03   #21
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 11/11/11

Why isn't monetary theory taught in schools?
from today's perspective.

Back to history now...

From a school classroom.

The Dawes Plan was the result of negotiations between Germany and the US Government. The plan allowed the co-ordination of reparations repayments, making these more manageable. This involved paying reduced payments until 1929, when the situation would be reappraised. The scale of the reassessment is worthy to note, reparations payments in 1922 had been some $2 billion, the figure for 1914 was set at $50million. This large reduction in reparations payments was accompanied by a loan of $200 million from the US government which would allow for heavy investment in the German infrastructure. Linked to this agreement was the introduction of the new Reichsbank and the replacement of the old German Mark with the Rentenmark. The Dawes plan also provided for the gradual removal of French and Belgian troops from the Rhineland.

They are hardly going to put in ...

Hitler’s main source of economic power was from the I.G. Farben chemical cartel, The I.G. Farben cartel was created by loans from Wall Street in what has been called the Dawes plan. Carroll Quigley calls the Dawes Plan "largely a J.P. Morgan production." The J.P. Morgan Group set up the loan to I.G. Farben, Without the capital supplied by Wall Street, there would have been no I.G. Farben in the first place. Henry Ford
[Yes, this is the same guy who mass production method for the t -model is taught in schools. ]
merged his German assets with I.G. Farben in 1928.
The cartel created the lethal Zyklon B gas that was used to exterminate the Jews.
At first Germany had a significant disadvantage if they were to embark on a second world war. The nation had a fuel shortage, The Germans were able to fight WWII through the use of synthetic fuels that were created by the hydrogenation process (turning coal into gasoline).this fixed this problem.
I.G farben was the driving force behind the Hydrogenation process.

It would make an interesting parent child conversation.

"What Did you learn from school today?"
"The bankers were screwing my grand / great grand parents back then as they are today"

Back to the topic...

Greed being satisfied at the cost of human life.

My thoughts on remembrance day was what a waste of life that was the price paid for a minorities appetite for greed.

Regardless of what side they fought on.