View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2015, 17:00   #82
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Well thats the thing, I agree on the preference for more interesting alignments. However, there were three potential blocks with Asc/FL being the third, but that just results in the 3rd force watching while the other two knock chunks out of each other.
You may not like it, but Asc turning on Ult was surely the most unexpected political move in quite some time. It has almost certainly failed from Ascs perspective (spectacularly successful from BF's tho!), but that does not alter the fact that it was a move against the expectations of most, including most of its own members.
Correction. Asc, Fl and Rogues being the third - then you threw Rogues under the bus, thus resulting in the round playing out as it has. There was intention there from Rogues to make the round interesting, but instead you chose the easy way out in my eyes. I fully expected everything Asc has done since that moment, nub raiding to a value lead, stockpiling and then trying to be the heroes that come in and take all the glory. In fact, most of Rogues did.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote