View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2015, 22:38   #118
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So I'm out of my depth because I've shown how ridiculous it is that people now complain about how others play their planets?

Or am I out of depth because I've watched our alliance be swapped around like a cheap whore to whichever alliance or 2 wanted to have us that night, since week 1?

Or am I out of my depth because, after only 4 weeks I have 75 def fleets launched already, and im not even the highest def point planet in our ally, and people like yourself get annoyed by that. I mean, tell me if I'm wrong here, but if you lot didn't keep attacking us, I would not have all these def opportunities, right?
The whole discussion is wether we want more support planets, lowering the planets counted for will favour the likes of ultores more than any other alliance.
If you want to be a def whore then be it, and if you want to make it a bigger part of PA fine.
Myself is against it, 33% of the planets not counting for tag is not a good idea.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote