Thread: restrictions
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 10:46   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
restrictions

allow usage of;

using ' or some other stuff in r/p's. stop being fascist

using [] in gal names. stop being fascist

humour. stop being fascist

swearing, pa isn't a family game

go back to free for all alliance/gal score rules. alliance jumping is a valid tactic, this is a war game not a ****ing 'KISS EACH OTHER ON THE CHEEK AND FLIP A COIN TO SEE WHO HAS TO LAUNCH FIRST' sortof shit. same with gals. it's only fair

stop this donation limit to alliance fund, that's beyond ****ing annoying and retarded - there is no support planet rule anymore, so this should be fine to do

and probably a whole lot of other stuff i can't think of right now. BASICALLY what i am hinting at is: make planetarion as open-ended as possible (and yes, i know most of my suggestions aren't really gameplay related)

Last edited by wakey; 20 Feb 2007 at 15:04.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote