View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2015, 18:59   #170
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
People only define playable as being able to roid others unfortunately.

I like Zik DE it was a monster in def when Isil handed it in. Shame so many people think so one dimensionally about this game
In what way was Zik De monster Def? sitting at 440's A/c and always firing last. fblade hits at ~~ 100% Defenders are hitting at 200% and if you dont think etd will have Fi pods you are sadly mistaken because the etd/xan fi/fr team is STUPID broken. You are hit by Ter Bs at ~~ 80% and fireback at about 85% but after they have shot you to shit 1st. Really your only saving grace is that Banshee's fire at you at t2 but then again you fire at them at t2. I mean hell even dealers are hitting you at 60% before you get to fire. So the way i look at it you are losing to every relevant fleet type how do you call zik MONSTER in def? I see it as unplayable. Atleast terran are sitting at 470 A/C and can drop most of those eff's by 20% and get salvage behind it so its not so bad. At this point i'd be shocked if there is more than 6% ziks just like r56.