View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2016, 08:20   #418
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If defending is so bad, why does everyone keep doing it?
I think you a misunderstanding what he is saying.
If people loved defending so much, why would half the univers be NAPed?
The "reward" for being a good defensive alliance will be removed by "lesser good defensive alliances" by blocking.
My opinion, and prolly mine only, was that this game was far more entertaining when there were 2 or 3 strong alliances, and a bunch of lesser good alliances. You would never see 1up and eXi NAPing and stagnating the round would you?
This bullsh*t with small tags, and "everyone should have a chance to win", or this new "everyone should be able to defend, so we implement a defence fleet for idle players", its basicly not doing any good at all.
If FL, p3nguins, or Norse cant gather 80-100 players, then feck it, they should end far behind CT/ND/BowS/BF/Ult or any other alliance that can recruit, and want to recruit players.
Its like we are back in kindergarden, where everyone is suppose to be "winners", its simply just not working.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote