Thread: Exploit?
View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2008, 11:50   #39
puss
ASS HC

puss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the roughpuss is a jewel in the rough
Re: Exploit?

what a palava

Firstly, Killerbee has been an asset to ASS this round...
Yes in the past he was a bit of an arrogant boy and a defleach (maybe an understatement too). However, before this round started I was convinced by other's of ASS to not stand in the way of letting him back in the ally, and to be honest I haven't regretted it He's been a dedicated BC not only choosing good targets for all our members to enjoy roiding, but alos helping new members get the most from their attacks too. He is also a top defender, and it is true, like a marter he asked to not have his incoming covered when his gal was being attacked.. tho we did send a few fakey's his way for morale support against his wishes . Thanx Killerbee, and lets hope plans for next round go as well as this round

As for the vacation mode thing...
As i'm not jus here to say stop flaming KB
If people don't like the rulings on how the vacation cuts off.. then maybe you should be opting for a change in the rules instead of flaming those that played with the rules to their advantage. I agree that the ruloing at the moment is a bit silly and should be revised for next round KUDOs to those that have mentioned changing the rules in this thread rather than flaming