Thread: Exploit?
View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 18:05   #25
NitbiT

NitbiT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Exploit?

I'm not quoting all 1 by 1, just putting some comments:

- As more ppl say, this isn't against the rules. So everyone could have done it if they wanted (for instance to get a full night of normal sleep if they were up to it)
- Personally for me it has been a great round, and this is a nice way to bring some extra life in this round (and piss some ppl and alliances of (persons intended know it) )
- ppl telling KB is a def-leech clearly haven't rlly played with him; more often he rearranged his own plans to cross-def, and I don't have to mention who calced, organised and called/texted people for defense. Not many attacks landed. He also is a big addition to the alliance in multiple ways
- if ppl want to keep attacking us last week because of this, they really have to do so. It not only proofs they aren't incapable of attacking/organising real targets but they have also little ability to be original

As the idea of entering vac-mode was brought up, I was enlightened to look forward to some fun after being ill for some days and giving me a quiet night. And offcourse the risk is huge of being targeted afterwards untill the end of the round; that's just the way human kind reacts cause they can't stand their plans being f*cked up and they don't have a decent answer for that.

If such a thing would have happened to me (as in I would have planned the attacks) I wouldn't whine about it cause I knew it wasn't against the rules. I would curse a bit, rearrange my plans and just continue the game.

Feel free to bash me, I like it when people take time to take care for me
anyway, a bit more life in PA (forums) is always fun !!!
NitbiT is offline   Reply With Quote