View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2009, 01:38   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
All depends if you get caught or not... whilst I appreiate that you are asking for more clarity from MH on this matter.
No. It's multiing or it isn't. That's different to whether you get caught or not.

Quote:
IF dedicated support planet(s) get closed it is little or no consequence to the player who is/controls the support planet as they arent playing properly and punishment of closure would not have the same effect as someone who is trying to play for rank. one of the reasons that it creates an unfair advantage.
This is just ****ing gibberish. Either it's a multi support planet in which case it's a multi and all the accounts controlled get closed or it isn't a multi and no rules about multiing are broken.

Quote:
I have no problems with people getting help from their gal or intag ally mate. however it does becomes more likely with out of tag def that it could be the same person using a proxi hence multi-ing.
Most multiing has gone on intag and ingal over the years so er, no.

Quote:
By hard coding out of tag def would reduce multing and free up time for MH to look into other aspects of cheating like farming in particular this round support planets throwing mosquito / illusions at ziks/etd for them to get a fi/co roiding fleet.
My god you've actually found a valid point, it's a Christmas miracle.

Quote:
It is always fair at the first tick no arguments from me there. then again out of tag def has no relevence when everyone is in protection....you've just put forward a stupid argument from that.
Wow, you just don't get it. If the same starting conditions apply to everyone the game is fair. Before replying to this please dear god just find out what the difference between a fair and unfair game is.

Quote:
You're working on the basis/assumption that the support rule has been a constant.
Maybe your ****ing up of the quote tags meant this doesn't make sense but seriously I have no idea what you're on about here.

Quote:
I have went into more detail why this isnt fair. I would prefer hard coding... no room for MH discreptancies in decision making with support rule.
Just because you went into more detail doesn't mean you're not wrong.
Quote:
Arent you saying that some of the MH calls on the support rule have been unfair?
Of course. Different application of the rules at different times is essentially the same as having different sets of rules for different players which is altering the starting conditions for different planets which is what makes something unfair as I said.

Quote:
I am not going to get several computers with separate IPs and or proxies or get people who cba arsed to play a round to build one class of ship only to be my def whore .... "just to keep up with the jones"
Okay, ignoring the first part of your point which is called multiing and irrelevant to this topic the second part is just so laughable I'm going to give you some other examples.

"I'm not going to join a good alliance just to keep up with the jones."
"I'm not going to get a good gal just to keep up with the jones."
"I'm not going to login every day just to keep up with the jones."
"I'm not going to build the right fleet just to keep up with the jones."

How. Are. You. Not. Getting. This?