View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 16:47   #45
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Gym / Muscle Question

Sorry for the bump, but this thread is too long and too boring for me to look through. I have a couple of questions:

1) If you are experiancing this type of muscle ache, how long should you leave before going back to the gym? Should you wait until it goes completely, carry on regardless or continue at a lesser level of exertion?

2) Does that acheing increase your chances of doing yourself some damage?

3) Horn, do you go to the gym every day and do you exercise every time you are there?

I'm sure there was another question but I can't remember it, so it'll have to wait for another time.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote