View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2009, 14:07   #44
NOV

NOV is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Explanations of new closure rules by MHs, plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Right, our prisons are full of innocent people, donīt you know? Iīve hardly ever seen a cheater admitting his deeds before, of course a galmate who got closed is likely to tell you the same excuses he tried to talk himself out with. Actually, if you regularly experience galmates getting closed for cheating, you should consider playing with different people - in the end, you got the "usual suspects" in PA one should not and can not trust due to their history.
Two things, I did not know carDi before this round and the other guy that was closed in my gal 2 rounds ago was a random player I didnt know before aswell.
Second yeah well, you know about that inocent ppl. I managed to get closed a few rounds ago aswell, cause a m8 i showed the game to started playing aswell without that i know at start and loged in from uni aswell, shoking behavor MH closed us both, he never started again and it took me 4 freaking days to find someone responsible to talk to, to get reopened again what in the end ofc happened.
And what JBG also sees and actualy the whole ****ing uni should, IF that event that carDi is closed for really happened pre shuffle and he is closed mid round ppl do not need to wonder if others that get effect by that dont wana play the next rounds as it weaknes gal way more then if they removed him pre shuffle point out.
NOV is offline   Reply With Quote