View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2009, 22:34   #29
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Explanations of new closure rules by MHs, plz?

And it doesnt occure to you that one of those is a techinal guru, and the other one smokes enough weed to make Snoop dogg look like an IT-engineer when it comes to computers?

The chance of using the same browser is a trillion times higher when they are good friends compared to being complete strangers. Take into account that the tech-guru most likely told the weedsmoker that "insert browser here" is something he should try. Because it is without doubt something he tried with HIS OWN IP.

And even if they find a way for someone to control cardis account, why on earth would he want that? the man even comes online after 15 beers and 5 joints to launch his fleet.

Or are you telling me that every time i called him, someone else came online in his place, swearing lith and saying he will murder my family? Come on..

Only one person has ever logged into this account, and closing him because he tried a browser a good friend of him recommended is hardly a good reason. and lets not forget that this was done tick 12!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote