View Single Post
Unread 22 Sep 2009, 16:49   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Explanations of new closure rules by MHs, plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I d like to hear from moderators how you can get away with calling someone a compulsive cheater, an din general telling outright lies.
If someone else had done the same, you would have been banned or atleast warned and post removed.
Lets hope the same happens now.
Feel free to try to justify your outright lies JBG.
You're right. I don't know if you've cheated that often. I'll retract that bit, you'll have to excuse my search for a cheap quip leading me to denigrate your honour wish