View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2015, 17:37   #197
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Well that's incorrect as Faceless did hit some Rogues. Mz already covered the terms and i'm sorry if you feel betrayed when you were the ones to walk away.

I never once misled Reaper and I was quite open with him during conversations. Whether you choose to believe me is up to you, I've no reason to lie and frankly, I've got the proof on my phone. When Rogues were part of the Asc/Fl alliance we actually made it quite clear you were covered by the Asc/Fl deal to other alliances like BlackFlag and CT.

What 'strong ties' to certain allies do you reference? Is this the cock and ball story that we have a joint channel with Blackflag? Infact, if your HC had listened to my advise you would'nt have been put in the position you were. Running away and abandoning two of your allies to go fight for Ultores instead was something I didn't see as in Rogues favour at all.

The only link you have for me is that I took over some politics for Black Flag last round and that due to this I have access to the Black Flag member channel. Through this I've spoke to ex-Spore like jupp/Syron inside of Black Flag.

Still, explain further, I'm interested.

I see you have now quite a whitewash campaign going here but the truth is you backstabbed us and had p3n & FL helping to some degree the first night R6 miscalculated and popped the Ult ally (which should never had got ingame tbh.)

Attacking a party that you are supposed to be napped with without any sort of forewarning does mean backstabbing here, maybe not in your Ascendancy-imagination-world.

I hope you realise the cloak you wear has turned atleast twice this round now that you switched camps to Ult side and if you intend to play more rounds than this one it will effect the way people regard you.

About that democracy youre supposed to have, to me it seems you guys still have one or two muppets sitting on a throne and rest of the sesam street gets to vote on who gets voiced in private channel and other important things while you do your funky moves on everything important.

Regarding our Ult affiliations, it just comes natural after we've ended up choosing same strat twice in row and want to reduce incs from our attacking class. Using fi mainly for anti-co was a huge mistake which was geared more towards the 10 guys out of forts instead of the 40 sitting in one.

Also from pol view they have been probably the easiest alliance to negotiate with (while we TRIED to pal CT's last round but decided NOT TO after they thought they could farm us ) .

Macen will be left with the charge of Rogues next round, you will see whole lot different bunch by then.