View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2015, 01:54   #189
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Hook line and sinker

Hook line and sinker for what?

The fact I admit openly to having access to the Black Flag member channel ?

Do you even know my history?

Let me educate you a little...

I'm Fury. Fury had a policy where private member rooms were considered to be 'public'. Anything you said in them was to be assumed to be in public knowledge.

By being in Black Flag member channel, I assume automatically that is public knowledge to people who want to find out.

Anyone who knows me can attest to that being my belief since Fury days. Every mail (Zhil mail) I sent in Spore, I assumed would drop into enemy hands.

If I was trying to hide anything, you wouldn't even have an inkling about it. You're talking about a person trained by Sid to keep secrets - to where member lists were on floppy discs.

Being in Black Flag member channel was not a secret in the least.

Still, have a clap from me on your sterling work. Rogues would do well to heed my advise next time...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote