View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2015, 12:33   #183
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post

Also, good point that fl didn't feel the need to join in.

However, I think it was very naive of our HC's to put faith in Zhil, a man with strong ties to certain allies

Well that's incorrect as Faceless did hit some Rogues. Mz already covered the terms and i'm sorry if you feel betrayed when you were the ones to walk away.

I never once misled Reaper and I was quite open with him during conversations. Whether you choose to believe me is up to you, I've no reason to lie and frankly, I've got the proof on my phone. When Rogues were part of the Asc/Fl alliance we actually made it quite clear you were covered by the Asc/Fl deal to other alliances like BlackFlag and CT.

What 'strong ties' to certain allies do you reference? Is this the cock and ball story that we have a joint channel with Blackflag? Infact, if your HC had listened to my advise you would'nt have been put in the position you were. Running away and abandoning two of your allies to go fight for Ultores instead was something I didn't see as in Rogues favour at all.

The only link you have for me is that I took over some politics for Black Flag last round and that due to this I have access to the Black Flag member channel. Through this I've spoke to ex-Spore like jupp/Syron inside of Black Flag.

Still, explain further, I'm interested.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote