View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2017, 10:56   #390
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ironic we get accused of helping Ult, wouldnt it be better to point the finger at some other alliance?
Im sure we are the only alliance this round to not get down on our knees, and offer our services for a Ult nap.
Oh I must comment here.

Of all the alliances playing this round. The biggest help to Ult, above all others must be put down to Rainbows.

I believe Butcher & Aga had pre round deal. I doubt Chimpie would have had the brainpower to do so. From my source the arrangement was simply. Bows join early anti ult block in order to farm and store Ult roids. Then when things get a bit heated and Aga needed to focus RL, Bows pull out of block and try and hold onto rocks until block collapse. Once block collapse, Ult would then come and take their roids back off Bows. Then when the value is deemed high enough Bows must try and interfer with the second Block uprising by hitting all possible block joiners.

So far most of that has happened.

A) Bows Fenced to the high hills early round
B) Bows get farmed out by Ult - Bows actually not defending Ultores inc on purpose (so I am lead to believe although they didn't actually defend much at all).
C) Ultores kept farming bows for 10 days. Putting Ult #1 Avg Size. Bows #18th Avg Size.
D) Then Block turns on Ult & Bows decided to hit alliances that either a) didn't him them or b) are hitting Ult.
E) Butcher sectioned

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote