View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:09   #26
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexan Drite
I didn't want to incase it gave it away. Here's an one:
Phoenix 177 Gryphon 12
Spider 6 Beetle 6
Scarab 44 Roach 45
Vulture 234 Corsair 20261
Cutlass 5938 Brig 1216
Thief 5588 Clipper 294
Astro Pod 101
I still say: get a f'ckload of people to send FI at him. Do it right after he goes offline, and preferably hit the rest of his gal too. If your lucky, he won't get to move his fleet away..

If you are wondering what to build to take him out; you're attacking the problem from the wrong direction; custom tailoring a fleet takes a long time, and the gain is small. With his amount of clippers/corsair/brigs: and plan consisting of fr/de/cr is doomed to fail imo; and getting enough BS to actually matter is next to impossible. Go for a Fi/Co fleet, and send in pods afterwards; in-case he flees his fleet.

However, given that this guy is 'fairly' large.. you probably have to work quite a bit if you're to catch his fleet...