View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:21   #20
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexan Drite

My alliance wants this guy taken care of. Besides, what else could you burn your metal on if you've pumped out all pegs to combat this guy. I can see why it wouldn't be advantagious to send Harpies, I could try a Peg only fleet, or a combination of pegs and perhaps Syrens, though the guy's corsairs are causing me to believe the losses will be higher....
[offtopic rant]
Alexan: In my opinion: you really ought to clean up your posts. If you only want this guy dead; say so.If you want him roided at cheapest cost: say so. From reading your first post i certianly couldn't understand what you wanted.. (no; it isn't like I tried very hard either )
sun_tzu. leave him alone ffs. you spouting crap on this forum doesn't help. just close your eyes if his posts hurt you so much. (that bunch of deleted posts the last time ought to tell you something about what is considering good practice and what isn't!)
[/offtopic rant]

Ok. If your purpose is for your alliance is to kill this guy. You are on a totally wrong track if you want to take him out with a terran. Get a xand, this target was made for them. A xand FI/CO-fleet will slide right under those corsairs and wreak havoc.

If your purpose is to roid this guy as a Terran; i'd go with the standard peg/dems, fi/co/fr will just make it easier to defend against; and from (atleast at first glance) i really don't see any use for cr/bs there....

If you just want to calculate what terran fleet can take him out as cheapsest as possible: Just go with pure harpies...

So.. which of these was it you really wanted to discuss?