View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2010, 14:15   #151
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I sincerely doubt you have ADHD. When were you diagnosed? I would hazard a guess that you have some sort of diagnosis like a combination of Pervasive Developmental Disorder & Asperges Syndrome.

I would hazard a guess that one day, someone's going to stab a knife in your face just because you are that stupid sometimes. I mean, I don't personally stab people, I'm very much of a pacifist, but I'd encourage you to wear a metal hood and a mask just in case when you leave your home.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote