Thread: I hate Cricket
View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:05   #30
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough
Re: I hate Cricket

How the fk can you been unlucky for four whole test matches? It has been pointed out that there have been bad decisions for both sides. The fact of the matter is Australia don't know how to play with a swinging ball or a reverse swinging ball. They trying to play it early and on the up, with swing you have to play it late and that is the single biggest reason Australia are losing.

Matthew Hayden in the current test adapted his game so that he could play against swing and has just got a creditable century. If the other aussie batsmen had done the same Australia would be winning.

It has little to do with umpiring as England have had bad decisions aswell (Bell x 2, Pietersen, Collingwood, I could go on....). The single biggest reason England are winning is because they have bowlers who can swing the new and the old ball both conventionally and reversely...................and the fact that McGrath got injured.

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote