View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 18:13   #134
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It was a fair point to raise once and an accurate rebuttal of Assassin's (and other's) posts but I really don't think it was required to debate the entire thing again in a thread that doesn't even concern it. You stated your opinion on MH bias and "judicial inequality", which I happen to agree with but I don't agree with having to read it another 3 or 4 times in exhaustive detail. That said I once again apologise for incorrectly assigning your affiliation that round.
As said, the validity of the point stands. The reason I had to extend the detail of the issue was to elaborate UltimateNewbie why he was wrong when he stated that

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNewbie
However, i think the distinction here is that it is between rounds. Many of the MH rules are so broad they require specific interpretation sometimes essentially on the fly. Now, due to precedent, that needs to be maintained throughout the round, else you have what is essentially a mid round change which is usually a terrible thing.
while we all know there's been no hesitation to do mid-round EULA revamps when the "need" has arisen. If you read, it's been people stating false claims regarding the history of such events (the shady EULA parts barely covered, resulting in midround changes, support teams alledgedly allowing something while the reality is that they might never even have said so, et cetera).

I'm not sure how people contesting the validity of my point and me responding to them accordingly makes it less valid.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote