Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 13:43   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Neg Reps

The one that said you made a shitty thread was mine, I don't know if I tacked my name on or not, I usually do. Also, if I had the power to neg rep you again for starting yet another shitty thread, I would.

Your signature was probably too long or to annoying, I can't remember what it looked like. Given the fact that it currently looks like some kind of christmas tree, I'm not quite surprised you got a bunch of neg reps about it. Instead of taking the hint and changing your signature, you created a horrible thread whining about getting neg repped of which the end result was that you got even more neg reps. And once again, instead of taking the hint that such threads are not very welcome, you go and create yet another one.

Delete this thread, deal with the fact that you got a bunch of neg rep and move on. Make some decent posts and get some positive rep back. No one cares about their Internet Points anyway.

Edit: Apparently I did indeed add my name. I'm a proper Internet Tough Guy I am