View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2011, 16:31   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 43 Stats Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
yeah names are important!

awesome stats!!!

awesome stats??

sorry have i missed something here? the stats are awful - just another ter bs +pegs round - same as always with MT.

Also... who cares what the ships are called if there crap or off class then no one will use them anyway...

Why do we need more ships? in MT ppl are looking to have as smaller a distribution of ships as possible anyway... no one playing to any decent level will look to have more than 4 different types of ship excluding pods so all these extra ships are a waste of time.

Most players will set up with:

Terran - Pegs wyverns and dragons

Cath - Beetles, Vipers and Widows OR Scorps, Roach and Beetles

Xan - Phantoms, Wraith, Shadows and Spectres

Zik - Clipper, Bucc and Rogue OR Pirate, Theif and Corsair

Etd - you can do 2 Fi ships + Baliff if you steal pods or full FR fleet or BS + Vendors

Infact the only only off roiding class ship required is the Spectre but that is the same as previous round... why does PA persist with ships that no one uses?? to make the new players worse? or to give stealers crap ships they cant use???

Any one wish to enlighten me?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote