View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 18:34   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A plea to the multihunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
I saw a clear case when Pommeh shipfarmed Newt, was found guilty and only got his ships removed.

The proof was a newsie, where Newt was attacking and Pommeh defending. Newt even recalled, added more pods, while Pommeh recalled and resent likewise.

When I first saw the newsie it was already obvious it was cheating, it was me that noticed it was Newt who's ships were stolen, which made it even more obvious.

The only thing that happened was Pommeh getting the stolen ships removed.
That's ****ing awesome. Was that like an experiment to see what people could get away with or is someone actually that retarded and somehow got away with it?