View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2016, 14:54   #305
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Actually, the donations happened the round before he won. That was a fun tactic though, looking back we donated too much and didn't initiate enough. The first week he could barely hit anyone and eventually crashed
Ah, that explains the R/P too. I was a little confused at the nicks in the r37 gal when I looked it up, they did not ring any bells. R36 does fit. The phrase 'even more so' in my first response was meant as a reference to the donating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I'm sure you'll recall some drama with ellonweb getting extremely fat and never defending, but getting lots of def.
Oh, yes. Fun times.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote