View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 00:45   #41
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Disclaimer: I have my own ideas. I appreciate that some will be on the other side of 'war' etc and will have opposite opinions, that is fine. Would be boring if we all thought the same thing.

Blocks: These haven't materialised in the way that people have imagined they would.
TGV/APP have BP'd together and have a long standing agreement. It won't break and why should it. They have 20% of the active memberbase, which in any game is a huge percentage. With the ODDR/FI flack they have, that moves it up to well past 25%. That is before lame fence-sitters etc join in.
For the other side, its been a half arsed attempt by ND/FaNG, but they never really stood a chance.
I was on vacation for most of March so wasnt too involved in pre-round things so I could be wrong. TGV and App did agree to BP but not everyone did that. TGV never forces members to BP with someone or forces them not to BP with someone. Its up to the members and some choose it and others didnt. I think overall only like 3-5 gals were created. For the rest, it was just the way exiling worked out.

There was no official pre-round agreement we just had some fort avoidances and avoided each others member. Every alliance does that in order to manage their incomings so nothing new there. We realized that Fang/ND would most likely stick together and if that happened and they went after 1 of us the other would help out. Its just common sense to plan for eventualities.

Quote:
Alliances:
TGV: A good effort this round, but I am doubting they are getting nearly as much incoming as they say. There just aren't the fleet numbers to cover all AND retal, even with app covering a fair bit of their defence. Time will tell, I look forward to end of round figures.

We are getting incomings but we are also defending really well. For some reason we had not 1 incoming last night which was WEIRD. Are we getting sustained incomings... not. ONly sustained for like 2-3 days and then they tire quickly since they cant land on us.

Quote:
About TGV playing for the win, I was voicing my personal opinion that APP will outroid/score TGV, and by standing by APP, TGV are letting APP win.
That is all.
We are not letting them win, if they win so be it, but we will not stab them in the back to prevent them from winning and get us the win. We will stand by our current agreement and fight off the Fang/ND/CT block as best as we can. Currently they will all aim for us and App/Oddr should have a good chance to counter them.

We do have several plans on how to regain the lead if we lose it and how to go for the win. None of them involve stabbing App or Oddr in the back. Depending on how things go we could do it, or we will fail. Time will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
As for RexDrax's Rant: Pretty sure i have logs of you stating:
"we do not base things on past history!"

Yet here you state: "If you paid attention to what CT has done last few rounds you would see that coming. "
You right I have said that and I stand by it. We have tried to engage CT several times to see what their plans are/were. They were very steadfast that they would not want to get involved in block wars or have any sort of permanent agreements or full agreements where we avoid each other. This meant only app, nd, and fang are left. ND/Fang are together so when they went after App it made sense that we support them.

If CT was more involved would we have supported App this long, I dont know. But since CT wanted not to get involved continuing to stick by App made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Last of all i feel like adding: supporting cheaters imo, is the same as encouraging it.
Speaking of which... TGV HC has also prooven to contain cheater(s).
I am not sure whats going on there. So many things flying about. In either case I asked Baddars and he told me that he did not set up any farm. Of course the community wont believe it so whatever. Its a he-said-she-said scenario. In my case I will take his word for it.

Kind of reminds me of 2 rounds ago when someone initated lots of roids in order to get some people closed, hence the new rule that you cant initate roids if under attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I'm going to actually defend TGV here.
Damn
An defense from Zh|l...thats going into my personal scrapbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Is this a new thread, with the same arguements as the other threads?

This might be a boring round, but at least a different alliance is winning, keeps things fresh!

I didnt read the other posts....I just wanted in on the action!
Yeah pretty much

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote