View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 11:37   #389
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Undoubtedly Xavi and Iniesta are brilliant footballers, and although which ones are the best of the three is up for debate, Del Bosque obviously doesn't want to change a winning formula (Xavi + Iniesta). What I think that Fabregas offers that the two others doesn't, and this is something Spain in my opinion needs, is the cutting-edge infront of goal. Fabregas is very good at shooting, getting into the box, and also taking long runs in behind defenders.
Fabregas isn't a winger though.
I don't blame him for not changing a winning team. Sure you could replace either of them with Fabregas and I'm sure you'll have more cutting-edge infront of the goal. You'd however miss out on the skills that Xavi and Iniesta have over Fabregas.

It's more a luxury problem. I'm however no fan of playing Fabregas next to Villa, as 2nd srtiker.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote