Thread: CD to MP3
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2006, 22:16   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: CD to MP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
It did with mine (Creative Zen Sleek) and it works perfectly. It also contacts a site on internett that fills in the names of songs and so on, so I dont have to type it. It even recognized a cd given out by a friend of mine that I ripped.
They all do that (and have done for some years).

I've not checked the latest iteration of the Creative software, but their efforts have been poor in the past. And I say this as someone who has owned at least five Creative MP3 players. They just can't resist being gay with their software/interface design.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote